BEWARE OF BLOG

Monday 26 May 2014

Eyes Wide Open

Reflecting on the last two and a half years since I started this blog I came to the realization that it was time to follow what I have been writing about this whole time. Change. As you have seen, the blog previously known as Eyes Wide Open is now Canadian Liberty and Permaculture. The black background and white lettering has blossomed into a colourful backdrop with new fonts and a simple layout. This change is due to a new level in purpose and creativity. When I started the blog in october of 2011 I was going into it with an open mind, my eyes were open but I was still in the dark. Hense the appearance of the page. Through a natural process of succession I slowly began to climb up out of the darkness, a seed sprouting out of the soil, ready to soak in the suns life giving rays. The tree that would begin its life as that small seed has now grown, and is ready to blossom. My path now seems to have some definition, something that was lacking for a while. I will keep this post short, I just wanted to give you all an update or explanation for the changes. I will be pursuing a few interesting opportunities in the next year so keep in touch, you never know where this path may lead us!

No comments:

Post a Comment