BEWARE OF BLOG

Wednesday 19 October 2011

New Blog!

This could be out of complete boredom, or it could be the next awesome internet thing mixed with a touch of epic fail. Whatever it is, my intent is not to say "look at me, look at me", rather just a way to spark discussion on all things relavent and somethings irrelavent to life as we know it. The world is a crazy place these days and this is a great spot to share some ideas on how to cope with the stresses, trials and tribulations which affect us day in and day out, feel free to comment, all I ask is be courteous to others and think a little before you type. I know we all lead busy lives so I will try my best to keep the stories to the point. I will also ramble, sometimes to no end. Oh well. Thanks for checking this out, have a great day/night! Now, time to contemplate my first story/topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment